My car was picked up from NY on May 30th.I was informed that I would have my car delivered to LA between June 8-10th.

Which is the 7-10 days that I agreed on. I called the dispatcher on the morning of 6/8 and was informed that my car would be here by on the evening of 6/9 as it is in route to LA. I am here sitting waiting for my car when I decided to call again now another dispatcher is saying that the driver isn't even in LA and won't arrive in LA before 6/11.

I had two interviews between Monday and Tuesday that I managed to reschedule for Wednesday and now my car isn't going to be here before then. This is not what I agreed on.

I was also informed that I would have the drivers name and number. I do not have it . I was also informed that my car would be with one truck one driver. I was informed that isn't true.

It's now two weeks and I keep getting the run arounds on when my car will be located.

I'm highly dissatisfied and I've been inconvenienced on more than one instance.NEVER AGAIN!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with CFR Rinkens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CFR Rinkens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare CFR Rinkens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with CFR Rinkens?

Comments